The AUB-Nature Conservation Center (AUB-NCC) is recruiting a Full Time Research Assistant as the AUB-NCC Award Coordinator. The position requires from the person to manage the award offered by the center.
Please send CVs and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more information on the Center and its awards www.aubnatureconservation.org.
1. Answers all requirements/questions related to the award offered by the center
2. Handles, receive, screen, and edit abstracts and applications of the award
3. Organizes the yearly Conferences related to the award
4. Edits and adds guidelines based on feedback from applicants and NCC members
5. Maintains and updates the awards website section in coordination with the webmaster
6. Performs other duties upon need
1. A Bachelor degree in Arts or Sciences, Master’s degree is a plus.
2. Good management and communication skills
3. Excellent writing skills
Important traits to consider when applying:
1. Team spirit
2. Task and deadline oriented
3. Excellent organization and planning skills
4. Independent and self-motivated.
Applicant should be ready to begin as soon as possible.
Deadline for submitting CVs is on February 28, 2017.