As part of the OSB BBA curriculum, all business students must successfully complete the summer internship requirement (BUSS245). Normally, the internship takes place in the summer term directly following the completion of the junior year.
Students must apply for the summer internship by first filling the online form that they receive by email once they attend one of the internship information sessions.
Deadline to provide the employer’s acceptance letter: April 28th
All students applying for the internship program must be juniors who have completed FINA 210, MNGT 215, MKTG 210, INFO 200 and at least 38 credit hours if they were admitted to the University as sophomores, or at least 68 credit hours if they were admitted to the University as freshmen.
Other internship requirements are as follows:
·The internship is normally eight weeks in duration and takes place during the summer term (i.e., any 8 weeks between May 18th and August 29th)
· The student must comply with the policy of the host company regarding working hours
· The work week must not be less than 5 working days
· The student will be supervised by a faculty member throughout the internship period
· The internship is graded. The grade is based on the evaluations of both the direct work supervisor and the OSB faculty supervisor
· The internship grade is included in the computation of the student’s overall average
For guidelines on requirements and internship process, please click here.