The Registrar’s Office supports the instructional mission of the university through managing the student records data base, facilitating course registration, scheduling of classes, issuing of final examinations schedule, issuing transcripts and certificates, auditing degrees, administering catalogue production, and maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of all academic student records.
We accomplish our mission by striving for service excellence in everything we do, challenging ourselves to be as efficient and effective as possible in our work, and seeking out new and better ways of doing business for ourselves and the community we serve.
Please include your AUB ID# in any correspondence.
Deadline for Minors New
- For students graduating in summer 2020 (approximately 10 days before Senate): September 15, 2020
- For students graduating in fall 2021 (approximately 10 days before Senate): February 15, 2021
- For students graduating in spring 2021 (approximately one week after the end of term): May 25, 2021
Opening Hours during extended Total Lockdown
Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–12:30 pm / 2:00–4:30 pm (during fall and spring terms)
The Office of the Registrar is closed, and all services are suspended.
Document Requests (transcripts, certificates, degree authentications):
To order documents, please go to this link: Ordering Documents
and click on “Request Transcripts and Certificates” under "Helpful Links."
- If you are an AUB student, you may order documents online and charge these fees to your student account.
- For all other inquiries, please leave a detailed description of your question at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Please don't forget to include your
AUB ID# in any future correspondence.