AUB Career Hub Virtual Support
In these times of uncertainty, we would like to remind you that the Career Hub Team is available virtually to assist and support you with any career related matter.
We are normally reachable by email from Monday to Friday anytime between 8 AM and 5 PM.
Please send any inquiry you might have online to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
AUB Career Hub
We are here to provide you with career support, guidance and personal development tools that are key to your transition from an academic to a successful professional and business life.
We can help you in:
- Drafting your professional resume to reflect your true potential, skills, and experience levels
- Writing your cover letter to make your job application stand out
- Searching for jobs using different channels and platforms
- Preparing for a job interview or a group exercise assessment
- Using social media platforms to search for jobs, connect, and network with employers
- Providing you with experiential learning opportunities such as volunteer work, internships, or job shadowing opportunities
- Ensuring you are ready for the upcoming job fair through workshops specifically designed to help you get noticed by top recruiters
We are located in the Office of Student Affairs, AUB West Hall, Room 112E.
You can pass by our office, call us at or +961-1-350000 ext. 3172, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we would be happy to assist!
Most Importantly, Get Connected!
Follow us on social media to get to know about the latest job opportunities, hiring trends, upcoming workshops, career events, and other exciting news!