An informed campus is a safer campus and AUB operates several channels to ensure that its community is kept up to date when internal and external events present risks to campus safety or quality of life.
AUB issues notices and informational alerts to students via its homepage
and its Facebook
accounts. We also communicate with our campus community via mass email, group email, digital message boards across campus, and SMS.
If you have not done so already, please make sure you are registered to receive AUB SMS messages on your mobile telephone. Submit or update your mobile contact information following these instructions. Students are also encouraged to update their addresses.AUB staff
: To check or update your mobile number, log in to Oracle Self Service (https://ebs.aub.edu.lb/
), click on Phones Information, then click on Add or Update depending on the action you intend to do. If applicable, please make sure you have at least one Mobile Number in your list of phones. Once done, make sure you save your changes by clicking “Next” then “Submit”.
You can also update your Emergency contact as well as your Landline numbers on the same screen.
For assistance regarding accessing Oracle Self Service, please contact IT Help Desk on 2260 or
For assistance regarding updating your Mobile number, please contact HR on 2303 or 2314.
: Please make sure to check or update your mobile number on FMIS:
- Go to
- Login using your AUBnet username and password.
- Click on “Edit Profile” on the left side menu.
- Click on “General Info” tab.
- Update your mobile number and press the Save Button.
Log in to HIS
, Click on Your Name, Scroll down to “Emergency Mobile Number for SMS Communication” section, Click on the Edit info icon, Enter Mobile Number respecting the indicated format, Click Update
AUB students: Update of Students’ Addresses and SMS Mobile number:
We require that you update your “Mailing Address” and especially your mobile number on a continuous basis by logging to
AUBsis and then:
1- Click on “Personal Information” tab,
2- Click on "View and Update Address(es) and Phone(s)” link,
3- Click at the bottom of the web page on “Update Address(es) and Phone(s)” link,
4- Where no address exists under the below types of addresses, select the one that is missing at the bottom of the web page under “Type of Address to Insert” field:
• “Parent/Guardian while at AUB” used for emergency contact
• “Mailing Address” used for mailing and contacting student.
The primary number of this address is very important as it will be used for many purposes: to contact you and to provide you with the ability to reset your AUBnet password(s).
5- Fill in ALL mandatory fields for Addresses* and then click on "Submit" button.
* For AUB Study Abroad and Exchange Students address:
1. Valid From This Date Until This Date : Enter the date of your arrival and departure from the host country
2. Address Line 1 : Include the address where you will be residing abroad. Please be as detailed as possible
3. Phone number 1: Your personal phone number while abroad
4. Phone number 2: Primary Emergency Contact Abroad
5. Phone number 3: Primary Emergency Contact in your home country
* For other types of addresses "Mailing Address/Parent Guardian …":
- "American" address: "Valid From This Date", "Address Line 1", "City", "State/Province" and "ZIP/Postal Code" are required fields.
- "Lebanese" or "foreign (Non-American)" address: "Valid From This Date", "Address Line 1", "City" and "Nation", are required fields. International Students:
In addition to registration of your mobile information via “AUBsis SMS communication”, we also require that you register your local contact information