Pursue your higher education in public health at FHS
with a full scholarship!!!
The Faculty of Health Sciences offers 2 to 3 full scholarships (covering full tuition) annually for graduate education in public. Funding for these scholarships, mainly tailored to Lebanese students, is from the Association Philippe Jabre.
Scholarship opportunities are only available for the Fall admission term of every academic year. Applicants interested in applying for the Philippe Jabre Scholarship should wait until applications for the fall are open.
Prospective applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1. Financial need
2. Academic Standing
3. Commitment to Public Health
More about Philipe Jabre Scholarship
The Philippe Jabre Scholarship is available to applicants to the following three degrees:
1. Master of Public Health (MPH)
2. Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
3. Master of Science in Environmental Sciences - Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
The scholarship application form is part of the AUB online graduate application, under the financial aid section
Interested students who meet the selection criteria must:
- Submit the AUB online graduate application. - Fill the financial aid section of the online application. - Fill the financial aid application form and submit it to the financial aid office within the set deadline (indicated on the financial aid application form)
Faculty of Health Sciences Graduate Public Health Program (GPHP)
Tel: 00961 1 374374
Fax: 00961 1 744470
American University of Beirut
Van Dyck Building
PO Box 11-0236
Riad El-Solh Beirut, 1107 2020, Lebanon