Applications for Full Scholarships for online master's degrees for Fall 2024-25 are now open.
Applicants must be citizens of countries on the African continent.
The deadline for applications is March 14, 2024.
The scholarship program is open to the following three online graduate programs:
- Master’s in Engineering Management (Online)
- Master’s in Computing in Education (Online)
- Master's in Business Administration (Online)
Each online master's program might have additional admissions requirements. Kindly check the webpages of each program for additional details.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS
- Good academic standing in the previous degree
- Talent that exceeds financial resources
- Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region
- Leadership skills
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program
- 35 years or younger
- Demonstration of Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) by April 21, 2024.
Tests that you can submit: TOEFL IBT, IELTS (Academic), GRE (Verbal), GMAT (Verbal), or DUOLINGO English Test (DET).
How to apply
Interested applicants should:
Step 1: Complete the AUB online graduate application and upload supporting documents by March 14, 2024.
Step 3: Submit RUSE scores
by April 21, 2024.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For an application to be considered complete, applicants must have completed (1) the AUB online graduate application, (2) the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program survey, and (3) submit RUSE scores.
More information on online graduate education at AUB