Dr. Salman Abu Sitta and the Palestine Land Society in London have generously donated their extensive collections to the Palestine Land Studies Center. The PLSC makes them available to researchers, scholars, and all those dedicated to the Palestinian cause across the globe.
The PLSC Archives include:
- 7000 books on Palestine, starting from the 19th Century
- Hundreds of Maps from the British Mandate period, up to the present
- 5000 RAF (Royal Air Force) aerial photos of Palestine dated 1945
- Ten volumes of documents and maps concerning Palestine's boundaries, dating back to 1800
- Several volumes of British Mandate documents, laws, and district reports
- All the documents from the Survey of Western Palestine sponsored by the Palestine Exploration Fund (1871-88).
- 5000 GB of worked maps, photos, and tables
Discover a vast range of Libraries, Oral and Digital Archives, Map Resources, and Research Centers. Each is packed with unique insights about Palestine, ready to enhance your research and learning journey.